Hunters are those who go after nonhumans and kill them. They are able to find them and how to harm them.
Why Do Hunters Supposedly Kill Nonhumans?
The answer to this question is unknown, however, there are many possible explanations.
It could possibly be because people are scared of things that they don't understand. It could also be because they are interested in studying us. Who knows, there are many possibilities!
But something that you have to be aware of is that hunters probably all have different reasons for hunting nonhumans, so hunters are not going to have the same reasons.
How To Stay Safe From Hunters
1. Do not tell too much information about yourself to anybody.
2. Do not show your true identity to anybody, not even your friends or family.
3. If you think that hunters could possibly be stalking you, do not shift until you think that they are not stalking you anymore.
4. Be sure that you know how to defend yourself. It is good to practice martial arts.
5. If someone is following you, get out of that area and away from that person as soon as possible.
6. If something seems a bit off about a certain person, try to stay away from that person.
How To Know If Someone Could Be A Hunter
1. They ask you a lot of questions about you and your life all the time.
2. They follow you constantly/a lot.
3. Something seems very strange about them.